Jobsite Performance...with style.
The reimagined pocket knife features a ball-bearing flipper tab design for smooth, one-handed deployment, and optimized handle ergonomics for maximum grip and cut control. Its deep pocket belt clip position keeps the knife fully concealed and out of the way when stored.
Crescent Pocket Knives Video
Hi, I'm Stephen Ragon, Product Manager for Crescent Tools. Here to tell you about the latest addition to our Crescent Knives assortment, first and foremost, each of these pro-specific blades has smooth opening action for one-handed use or a slim ergonomic design our hassle-free slide button allows you to easily change your blades without the need for additional tools.
The resilient handle construction of our tradesman folding knife stands up to heavy use and job site conditions. The handles are also designed for maximum grip and comfort for improved cut control. Finally, our deep pocket design allows for convenient storage and easy retrieval. To learn more, visit CrescentTool.com.
Crescent Pocket Knives
- Deep Pocket Carry - A sleek low profile position that keeps the knife ‘hidden’, and out of the way when stored
- Best Blade Deployment - Our ball-bearing assisted flipper tab design provides smooth one-handed opening
- Ergonomic Handle - Our knives are designed for improved control and grip for the jobsite with improved ergonomics
- Liner Lock Mechanism - Provides secure locking of blade in open position and easy one-handed closing action
- Quick Blade Changing - Easy, intuitive blade change mechanism for more efficient use on the jobsite
- Best Edge Performance - Quality D2 steel blade endures heavy use and tough conditions found on jobsites
- Deep Pocket Design
- Liner Lock
- Smooth Action Bearing
- Quick Change Blade
- Heavy Duty D2 Steel Blade