Crescent Tools are designed, engineered, and tested to be More Than Tough, but we know that life happens and if your tool breaks you need a replacement fast. Crescent makes it simple with our NO B.S. LIFETIME WARRANTY.
If your tool fails, simply complete the NO B.S. Warranty Form or contact customer service at 866-907-9716. We will replace it for free.
Crescent NO B.S. Lifetime Warranty
Crescent Tools are designed, engineered, and tested to be more than tough, but we know that life happens and if your tool breaks you need a replacement fast. Crescent makes it simple, if your tool fails, use our NO B.S. Warranty Formor contact customer service (1.866-907-9716/CustomerCare@apextoolgroup.com) and we will replace it for free.
NO B.S. Means No B.S.
We do not care how old your Crescent Tool is, there is no time limit on our No B.S. Lifetime Warranty.
No Receipts Required!
Crescent Tools knows that you do not have time to save receipts. If you own a Crescent tool, we are there to back it up with our support.
Truly a Free Replacement!
We won’t nickel and dime you. At Crescent, replacement tools always ship free.
JOBOX NO B.S. 1-Year Warranty
- On-site Storage Products (chests, piano boxes, field offices, cabinets, rolling work benches)
- Transfer Tanks
If within one year from date of purchase, your JOBOX product fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship, let us know by contacting our dedicated JOBOX customer service department (1-800-643-0084/Customer.Service@apextoolgroup.com) or use our simple NO B.S. Warranty Form. We will replace or repair it for free upon review. Damages from shipping and handling are not included.
JOBOX NO B.S. 5-Year Warranty
- Drawer Storage
- Trail Tongue Boxes
- Truck Chests
- Underbed Truck Boxes
If within five years from date of purchase, your JOBOX product fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship, let us know by contacting our dedicated JOBOX customer service department 800-643-0084 or use our simple NO B.S. Warranty Form. We will replace or repair it for free upon review. Damages from shipping and handling are not included.
Crescent Torque Products NO B.S. 1-Year Limited Warranty
Crescent Torque Products are precision tools that contain moving parts. These components are subject to normal wear through use, and service and replacement is the responsibility of the buyer. Torque Products should be routinely checked for calibration at an Authorized Service Center using Crescent repair parts.
Crescent Torque Products have
- One Year Limited Warranty
- 90-Day Calibration Guarantee
Product meeting warranty criteria will be repaired or replaced. Crescent Torque Products must be sent to a Crescent Authorized Service Center for warranty evaluation.
Torque Wrench Authorized Service Center:
Angle Repair & Calibration Service, Inc.
175 Angle Drive Beckley, West Virginia 25801
Phone: 304-253-5729 Email: email@example.com
Please contact customer service (1.866-907-9716/CustomerCare@apextoolgroup.com) with any additional questions you might have about your torque product warranty.
Crescent Tool Storage NO B.S. 3-Year Warranty
If within three years from date of purchase, your Crescent Tool Storage product fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship, let us know by contacting customer service (1.866-907-9716/ CustomerCare@apextoolgroup.com) or use our simple NO B.S. Warranty Form. Crescent Tools will support by providing repair parts or replacement with an item of equal value. This warranty excludes incidental/inconsequential damages and failures due to misuse, abuse or normal wear and tear.
- Crescent Tool Bags
Crescent Consumables: Some Crescent Tools and Accessories are deemed consumable and do not come with any warranty replacement support.
- Bit Sockets
- Hacksaws Blades
- Pocket Knives
- Tool Cary Cases (i.e. Blow molded cases, Injection Molded cases, Pouches)
- Utility Knives Blades
Please contact customer service 866-907-9716/CustomerCare@apextoolgroup.com with any additional questions you might have.
Product Exceptions to the Standard Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- Tool Boxes, Torque Products.
- Tool Bags have a 3-year zipper warranty when registered with Crescent Tools (Register Here)
- Soldering and De-Soldering Products are warranted only for one (1) year from date of Buyer acceptance.
- Accuracy standards for calibration on Torque Products are warranted for 90 days from date of buyer acceptance. Torque Products in North America must be sent to Angle Repair & Calibration Service, Inc., 175 Angle Drive, Beckley, West Virginia 25801 (304) 253-5729 at Customer’s cost for evaluation. Product meeting warranty criteria will be repaired or replaced subject to Apex’s sole discretion. Torque Product components are subject to normal wear through use and replacement thereof is the responsibility of the Customer. These warranties set forth herein are the sole warranties applicable to Products and is in lieu of all other warranties, whether express, implied or statutory. The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are specifically excluded.
Remedies: Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for breach of this Warranty is, at the option of Apex, repair or replacement of the defective product.
If use of any Crescent Hand Tool® when used for its intended purpose, fails to give complete satisfaction, return it to your Crescent Distributor or contact Apex Tool Group Professional Division at 866-907-9716 (US) or 866-691-6212 (Canada), and it will be repaired or replaced free of charge.