The JOBOX High Capacity Drop Front Chest securely stores your large portable equipment on the job site. With over 41 cubic feet of usable space, there is ample storage capacity for bulky items you want to keep on-site. The tall vertical height lets you conveniently store many tools in their upright position. Two large compartments provide additional storage to organize smaller tools, accessories, and supplies. The extra wide, low incline ramp means safe and easy loading and unloading heavy equipment, and will support up to 1000 lbs. The Site Vault locking system, full length console, and two locking points provide superior resistance to prying force. EZ-Loader Skid Bolsters are fork lift accessible from all sides. First to the industry, the JOBOX High Capacity Drop Front Chest, providing security solutions.
Industry 1st Design
- 37% more capacity for storing taller, bulkier equipment
- Extra wide, low-incline ramp supports up to 2,000 lbs for safe and easy loading and unloading
Site-Vault™ Security System
- Full length console & two locking points make the lid virtually impossible to bend or pry.
- 14 gauge steel lock console to prevent being pried, cut or knocked out during attempted break in.
- Exclusive to JOBOX®, the fluorescent reflective orange tape indicates when the chest is unlocked - an innovative design making it easy to check security at night from a distance.
EZ-Loader® Skid Bolsters
- Fork Lift accessible from all sides allows easier loading and unloading
- 7-Gauge, one-piece steel bolsters resist damage when dropped.
- Use 5/16" self-tapping screw to install optional casters.
Textured Powder Paint Finish
- First in Industry to utilize Highest Quality Paint
- Able to Customize Colors if Required (Minimum Order Quantities Apply: Blue, Gray, Green, Red, Yellow, Black, White and Rust)